
The Beautiful Bride
This weekend we had the privilege to witness our dear friends, Wes and Marie get married!!! It was a wonderful event! Wes has been one of Joe's closest friends here in Macon. He is such a great guy. We have been waiting on this day for the four years we have known Wes! What a wonderful woman he married! Marie has become a dear friend to us as well over the past couple of years as we have worked with the youth group together. Joe and I will never forget the night Wes came over and announced, "I am in love with Marie Taylor!" We were thrilled! Much to my delight, Marie asked me to be the wedding director!!! It was a dream come true! I had so much fun. All I needed was my little earpiece and I'd be set! Thank you Wes and Marie for letting us be part of your special day! We love you!



2 comments:
It was such a special day. I'm so glad H and I could be there to celebrate, too.
I have two super sweet pictures of you and Joe. I'll send them to you.
What a super friend you are to take on such a big responsibility for a special day in their lives!
Post a Comment