7/16/08

Chillin' with my Girl

By grave mistake, I forgot to post this picture of Noah and his sweet friend M. I promised Nat that I had most definitely put the cutest picture of the two of them on here, but much to my dismay, it got lost in the birthday shuffle. M's sweet mommy, Natalie helped me as usual try to create Madeline's first year scrapbook in ONE week. I worked like crazy putting that thing together and Natalie came over one night to help with the final touches...lots of wonderful ideas and embellishments!!! That girl is amazing at her crafts! Anyhoo, she left to get more tape and I put Noah and M in front of Diego (to buy some more scrapping time) and this is what I found!!!! No lie! Those two are precious together! M puts up with all of Noah's rough and tough hugs that usually end up on the floor! We are thankful for this sweet friendship!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalie said...

WOW!!! We scored screen space on the Lovekamp blog!!!! YAHOOO!!!!

And I was totally teasing today. But I did tell our newest friend to tell her little cutie to back up off M's boyfriend.

I think that's one of my favorite pictures ever.

Maddie's scrapbook did turn out pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself. You picked out great paper and had pictures of the cutest little girl in the Lovekamp family.

Love you!

Leigh Collins said...

Suze, how are doing? I've been praying for you and checking in on your blog for any updates. Let me know! Love you!