7/9/08
Little Rascal
I thought I'd share some funny stories of Noah since they seem to keep coming. Yesterday, I look over and this is what I see (above pictures)!!! I run over and snatch the marker out of Noah's hand and say "Did you do that to her?" With a great big smile (and the least bit of regret or remorse) Noah says, "Yes! Sorry Mommy." This is what I get for looking at a friends pictures on Shutterfly!
As we were eating breakfast later, Noah is just chatting away with Madeline. Problem is she has no idea. So, Noah starts saying, "Maddie, I'm talking to you!" To which I say, "what Noah?" His response is an emphatic, "Mommy, I'm not talking to you. I am talking to Maddie." Then he proceeds to starting yelling, "MADDIE, I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!" I think he thinks that if he yells she will return the conversation. Just like I scream louder in the middle of Catch Phrase, thinking that now they'll really get my word! Sorry buddy, she just doesn't talk yet!
And finally, the other day Noah comes up to me and says, "Mommy, I have diareereeah (diarrhea). We need to change me." Oh, the joys of motherhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love the stories! Noah is such a little cutie!
Noah seems like the typical little boy... always up to something! I feel like I can never turn my eyes away from Ethan. As Maddie gets older, you'll have to let me know if she gets into as much mischief as Noah. There was a great article in a parenting magazine asking the question of who is harder to raise, boys vs. girls. The article basically confirmed my suspicions... boys are much harder to raise in the early years than girls.
Great stories!
That kind of stuff is so funny...one time Patrick gave me a haircut when i was 4 or 5...kids with markers or scissors!
Post a Comment