"I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. My soul will boast in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34: 1-3
I have wonderful news to report! We had my scheduled 12 week appointment today and heard the baby's heartbeat (162) with the Doppler and have gained almost 5 pounds in 5 weeks (yikes!) After talking with a different doctor (who I really like) he offered to do an ultrasound if it would make me feel better...uh, yeah! So the great ultrasound technician fit us in and we saw the baby looking great (measured at 12 wk) and NO BLOOD CLOT!!! It was no where to be seen on the ultrasound! I am so relieved. I have been feeling very hopeful, but was still very nervous going in today. What if we were blind sighted? Would I be able to handle it? Thankfully, for this time, the Lord has graciously allowed us to travel a different path. I praise Him for this path He has chosen! So "glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together"!!!
side story: I just went and peeked on Noah and Madeline. Both were lying in Noah's bed, on his pillow, sipping their juices. Noah would throw his arm over her and hug her, then they just laid there. So content, not a care in the world! Noah just came and told me that he and Madeline were playing "sleeping and snoring"!
12 comments:
so happy for you! been praying for you since that last post about the clot. Glad everything is ok!
Yay!!! Such good news! So adorable about Maddie and Noah, too!
Praising God with you!! Noah and Maddie are going to be great older sibings!
Praise God!!!
Sleeping and snoring. I'm laughing out loud!!! That Noah cracks me up! I loved reading with him for a minute tonight. He was so attentive. And shoving his t-shirt into his piggy banks belly--HILARIOUS!
So glad to hear the good news! Praise God! That's all you can say! I love that Noah and Maddie were playing so sweet together - I guess with ours being 2 girls, they like to "cat fight" already instead of play together! I pray that one day they will surprise me and get along!
Yay! We have been praying for you guys. So glad to hear the good news. Rejoicing with you!
Susie,
I am rejoicing with ya'll. I have been praying since I read the last post about the baby. What a blessing for God to remove the clot and allow you a glimpse in there to know that it was gone!
hey susie!
it has been FOREVER since i have seen you... but i stumbled on your blog the other day. PRAISE THE LORD for the health of your baby in your belly! yay!!!!!
noah and maddie are beautiful - so sweet...
hope you are well,
take care!
mary katherine (guyton) segrest
I am so happy to read this!!! Yay God!!!
we are rejoicing with you guys on this wonderful news!
thank you father!
we will continue praying for this sweet little one!
Yay! Praise the Lord! What a blessing that all the prayers have been answered! Wonderful news.
I am so excited for y'all! I hope you get the enjoy this pregnancy. Both of my pregnancies were high-risk. It's so comforting to know that they are in God's hands from the very beginning. Congrats!
Post a Comment