7/30/08

Noah Sings!

This is sweet Noah singing "Jesus loves me". It just melts my heart to hear his little voice sing!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Suz,
That is so sweet! I love the growl in the middle! Your bump in the picture below is so cute!

Haley said...

Love all the post lately. And the sweet picture of you and your daddy boy.
Hope you are feeling good, you look great! Love you!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So precious!

The Burgess Family said...

I love how he emphasizes "strong" with the growling voice and the clenched muscles. Nice work Noah! I'm thinking American Idol Season 20!!

Leigh Collins said...

Oh so sweet! I never noticed how sweet a child's voice was (singing) until I had my girls!

Anonymous said...

So precious...I loved the "strong"!

Cynthia Glover said...

Too sweet!!! Strong in faith and love of Jesus. You look amazing my angel. Mom