8/28/07

Start Your Engines!!!


"Start your engines! Put it in gear! Noah Lovekamp turns two this year!" This was the theme for Noah's 2nd birthday party! We all had a grand time! We had the party at our church playground! It worked out perfectly! All the kids had lots of trucks to play with and of course the playground! My family was a huge help in pulling it all off! So thanks go to Joe, Mimi, Clay, and Jennifer... my worker bees! We started off Noah's day with streamers, balloons, cards, and chocolate chip pancakes! After a failed attempt at touring the fire station and getting rained out at the pool, we relocated to the Rumphs for fun and dinner. Thankfully, the rain stopped before the party on Saturday! As you can see from the pictures, Noah LOVED his pull-a-part cupcake cake! He dipped his trucks into the icing and then proceeded to lick it off! We love having a boy! We are so grateful to all who were able to come and celebrate this special day with us!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sue said...

So Fun! All the things I have to look forward to! I am so glad Noah had a great Birthday!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

The pics are adorable and I love the theme! Boys are indeed so much fun!

Rachel said...

What a fun day! It's so great to see pictures because now I feel like I was there to celebrate with you! I need you to come to Oxford and "party plan" for me---you are a regular Martha Stewart!! It all looked wonderful and I know Noah had the greatest day!

The Greers said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Noah! Your heading looks GREAT! You are so creative!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Love the new design Suz!
RNorris

natalie said...

I'm hoping to use your b'day party planning genius to pull off many parties in the future. So sad I missed the gala. Meryt and Dwayne had a blast (even if Meryt ate ALL the cheetos).

Kelly said...

The pics look so great! Noah is so cute...I could just eat him up! Everyone is right...you are they b'day party queen! Love the new heading!

Aunt LaLa said...

Seriously, everytime I log onto your blog I get tears in my eyes. Your journals are so sweet! You truly have a gift! Maybe when I grow up I will be a blogger too! Love you all!