Neely (13 months) and Noah (almost 2!)
trying to take their picture proved to be a challenge!
Madeline (4 months) and Neely
Mary Grace and Neely Lyon, and the fam
We had the greatest visit with my dear friend, Mary Grace Lyon, and her precious little red head, Neely! It was such a joy to spend good, quality time together, which we haven't been able to do in a very long time. Mary Grace and Neely got to meet Noah and Madeline for the first time! Neely is a doll! She loves her "baby" and balls and to hear her say "baby" might be the cutest thing ever! We were able to go and watch Marcus, MG's husband, play in a tennis exhibition here in town which was pretty neat. I have told people after our visit what a solid and true friend Mary Grace is to me. Though it has been hard to keep in touch with the three children between us, we were able to pick up right where we left off. It was like no time had passed. I am so thankful for Mary Grace and the Lord has graciously blessed me with her friendship over the years. I am honored to call her my friend. Love you Hammer Baby!
8/21/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
P.S.- This is the first time I have even been on the internet since I came to see you! We have been everywhere! Anyway, you are SO on the ball! I need to copy your pics and post them on mine. They are so cute! Our NGL's are the babiest, and not to mention the real baby, Maddie. I feel the same wau about you, Suz. God really knew I needed you as a friend! What a blessing you are, and what a great mom... Let's plan to see each other again soon!
Post a Comment