This is Noah being "gentle"!The past two days have been so fun to see Noah and Madeline interact with each other. Madeline LOVES her big brother! She just watches him intently to see what he is doing. Wherever he goes, her eyes are on him. I think Noah just realized that his little sister might provide him some entertainment rather than just taking his mommy's attention! Today, Madeline was "playing" on her mat and anytime she is on there, Noah thinks he must be as well. She was squealing with delight and he thought this was the funniest thing ever. Noah has always been a cuddle bug, and when he gets real happy, he shows you by kissing or hugging you! It is precious. So every time Madeline would squeal, he would lay one on her! I was able to see a glimpse of the future today as they "played" together. I pray that they will be the best of friends!


2 comments:
What a great memory the kids gave you today! That's so sweet that they are learning to interact with each other. I can't wait for Meryt to be the big sister.
Okay, I SERIOUSLY have the same exact picture of my two that I was going to post today! It really is so fun to see them interacting!
Post a Comment