9/1/07

Game Day

Ready to cheer on the Dawgs and the Tide!!!

Hut! Hut!

Bama Beauty... Maddie's initiation into college football

Hope everyone has a great day cheering on their teams! From the Lovekamps, "Roll Tide and Go Dawgs!!!"

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

natalie said...

Put that girl in her bulldog clothes!!!

Kelly said...

LOVE IT!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So cute! I felt really sad yesterday when I didn't have any Alabama getup for Ellie Kate...I didn't even have anything red. Maddie is getting so big! Love ya!

Haley said...

Thought she would already be in a cheerleader uniform!!! Noah is too cute! We need to do a "bama flashback" of cheerleader and crimsonette!

Cynthia Glover said...

Cynthia said:
Toooo Cute. Brain wash them early.
ROLLLLL!!!!!!!!!TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Dawgs. Who let the cuties out.
Another cheerleader in the making. Love Mimi

Gammie & Papa said...

Don't you worry, baby girl, we'll have you decked out in red and black when you're here for border bash this weekend. Noah, don't forget your hat!

XOXO,
G&P