The fam decked out in their Bama gear (except Daddy of course!)! Don't you just love her cute cheerleader outfit?!
Being silly outside the Alpha Chi house
My sweet friend, Kara, who I used to cheer with at Bama.
Love Denny Chimes
We had a great weekend in Tuscaloosa, though my team didn't pull out a win! It was a really good game! It was such a thrill to be back in the stadium and hear the band playing! I could just picture my dad cheering on the Tide with a big grin on his face! I know he would have loved to see Noah and Madeline decked out in crimson! Brought back lots of great memories! We haven't been back for a game in three years! My mom went with us and my sister and brother- in -law kept the kids! (We are very grateful to Jenn and Clay who did a fantastic job and made our trip possible!) We definitely enjoyed a day away visiting old friends and family, cheering on our teams, and just being together. We were able to spend good time with my sweet aunt, uncle, and cousins, some of who we haven't seen in three years as well...just too long. It made me so thankful for my time at Alabama!





3 comments:
I'm so sad I didn't get to see you. You apparently stopped by the CCC tent when Graham and I were taking Clayton back to the car to head home with my parents. You are looking fantastic!! Glad you had fun.
It was so great to spend time with you guys...food for my soul! I just wish it could have been longer!! Roll Tide!
So sorry we missed you, too! It was a really fun weekend for us, GO DAWGS! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment