9/16/09
Happy Girl...happy parents
I have great news to report! Dr. Duke called tonight and told us that the pathology reports were in and that the mass was in fact a hemangioma! It was a benign, congenital tangle of blood vessels! I feel so relieved that we can finally put this all behind us! Sadie has been a wonderful patient and doing great! She goes back for a follow up appointment on Monday. As you can see from the pictures, she doesn't seem phased a bit by all of this! Sadie is such a sweet baby and we are so thankful that she is healthy! Thanks again for all the ways in which you have supported us through this! We are truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am so happy to hear the good news. What an answered prayer! She is a cutie pie!
Wonderful news, Susie!! So glad to hear it! Looks like she's doing great!
I'M COMING THIS WEEKEND TO SEE MY PRECIOUS ANGEL. LOVE MOM
Ahhh...just found your blog linked to Kadie's!!! SO great to "see" you sweet friend! I have a picture I have had for years of you and Jo in the airport on our way back from China!!! IT is the CUTEST picture ever! Can't believe i've held on to it for 10 years! So good seeing you and yay that I can keep up now!
Post a Comment