
This was last week, Sadie at 9 weeks- more alert and at this point smiling for others NOT me! Later this day and the rest of the week she started smiling at us! It's the little things!

The morning after she slept for 8 hours last week. She will sleep through the night one night a week and that is it! Noah and Madeline slept through the night on their 8 week mark, so I was so hopeful and then disappointed when she didn't! But this morning I remembered that they both did that the day they went for their 2 month check and got shots. Well, yesterday Sadie went for her 2 month check, had four shots, and slept for 9 hours! Praise the Lord! Isn't that wild?! Baby Sadie was just 2 weeks off from her brother and sister! Let's all pray that she will continue to do this each night!

3 comments:
I LOVE that she sleeps in the bathroom! I had been wondering what you were going to do. I can't imagine having my 2 girls share a room so I am anxious to see/hear how you do it when the time comes!
Those of us whose children didn't sleep through the night more than once or twice during the first YEAR have VERY little pity for you! :P Just kidding. Enjoy little sadie - even though I don't miss the sleep deprivation I miss David being so little and helpless.
So sweet!!! I can't believe she is that old already! Don't feel bad about her sleeping in the bathroom - Anna still sleeps in my in-law's closet at their lake house (in a pack-n-play). It's the only place in the whole house that is cool, dark, quiet, and away from the loud wild kids!
Post a Comment