4/8/09
The Mohawk
Here is my little trouble maker with the syrup from her waffles nicely styled into her freshly clean hair! I didn't have time or the energy to clean her up before Natalie came to take Sadie's pictures so she snapped a few of the mohawk! It was seriously crispy and stuck like that all day until sweet Tracey cleaned her up for me! I can't wait to share the great pictures that Natalie took of Sadie as well as tell you about what Madeline did with a new dress and black permanent marker...waiting on the evidence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
she looks so stylish with her mohawk! oh, i can imagine the stickiness! can't wait to see the other pics!
She looks so grown up!! You should have just stuck a bow in that thing!! Just think how long you waited for enough hair to make a mohawk! :)
Okay, just seeing those pictures again made me CRACK UP. It was crispy, that's for sure.
I have to agree with Sarah...too bad we didn't think to put a bow in it and just let it go.
Natalie
Post a Comment