4/19/09

Happy Birthday Madeline!


Our spunky baby girl turned two today! Hard to believe! We had a party for her yesterday at the gymnastics place. She had a ball! I attempted her birthday cake this year with the help of my gracious friend, Elizabeth! I enjoyed trying something new and if I can be honest, it was delicious!

It was very fun to watch Madeline and her friends have such a good time! It did my heart good.

My favorite part was watching all the kids with the parachute. They got to shake it, go underneath it, and lay on top of it while we shook the balls on them! They all were so cute and delighted!

The birthday girl getting her ribbon! Madeline got lots of fun presents. I might have been more excited about the princess dance and twirl castle (thanks for the idea rach!)! I just love having girly things for her to play with. Our house has been so inundated with cars, trains, tools, etc...that it is fun to see princesses fill the house!
We love you Madeline! You are such a hoot. Many comment on how they could just watch you all day. It is so true. You are so full of life! I find myself doing the same thing, seeing how you are learning and growing. You say and do the funniest things. Watching you grow has been delightful (and challenging!)! Happy birthday baby girl!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love the castle. Happy Birthday Madeline!

Teresa said...

So fun! Happy Birthday to your sweet Madeline! The cake looked great. You are so creative!

Jim Lovekamp said...

Maddie is just pure joy! It's only right that our little princess has a castle...and at the same time can keep up with any of the boys. Congrats on another great party!

XOXO,
Gammie

The Rutherford Family said...

Suz- the birthday cake looked great. I have always wanted to attempt to make one of the kids cakes, but it would just stress me out. But you did a great job!! Happy Birthday Maddie!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Happy Birthday Madeline! It looks like it was a great party! I hope the princess castle brings as much fun to Madeline as it has to EK. I really wish we could get those 2 together...It think they are like 2 peas in a pod!

Leigh Collins said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELINE!!!!

The Bailey Family said...

Aw, Happy birthday Madeline! Looks like she had a wonderful party!

Leigh Collins said...

I've got a little something for you on my blog so check it out when you get a chance!

Leigh Collins said...

I know you just commented on some posts, but I have a funny old picture that you have to see on my blog!

Maggie Pelton said...

That cake is absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen. It looks so professional!! Good job. Looks like so much fun!