
Got to love it! Wish I could have been there!
Sidenote to my thanksgiving post: Yes, that is our beloved Earl ladies!!! He is in Augusta doing his ER rotation and he joined us for Thanksgiving and then we got to eat lunch with him the next day! Did y'all know that Kimmie and I are due on the exact same day?! How fun is that?!
1 comment:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO BAMA. I hope we beat Florida today in the SEC championship.
What victory to be here after such a LOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG time coming.
MIMI loves Alabama football!!!!!!
36-0 Alabama wins the Iron Bowl.
Tommy is laughing all the way to the bank with his 6 million buyout. It's been 6 days and Auburn still doesn't have a coach. All of the ones they wanted got huge raises though.Got to love it.
Go BAMA!!! Love MIMI XXOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment