12/17/08
Disney on Ice
We decided at the last minute to take the kids to see Disney on Ice last week. I am so glad we did! I was so giddy at just the thought on the way there. At 5:30 p.m. on the way home from Amphora (read post below), I called Lauren and she said they were on the way to the show. So I called Joe and asked him if we could go! Noah was mesmerized! He had only seen the commercials and only knew who the Incredibles were from that. He thought they were very cool and surprisingly the bad guy was his favorite part! However, this week "that bad guy" and the spider are scary! Madeline, who thankfully was free, was a wiggly worm being passed back and forth between me and Joe. My longing to take the kids t0 Disney World is all the more intensified!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So glad you're enjoying the holiday season and we love looking at those sweet faces. You're making great memories for Noah and Maddie.
Love You All,
Gammie
Post a Comment