I have just found the best dessert recipe called "Better than Reese's"! It is so yummy and so easy! It is a no- bake dessert which makes it even better! I found it in a collection of recipes from friends and I thought I'd share it. I made these at my mom's house last weekend before I got taken down by the stomach bug. As soon as I could eat anything, I woke up the next morning, poured myself a big class of Milo's sweet tea and got me one of these! I have had one (or two) every day since then. Ran out of them, sent Joe to the store last night and I told him the wrong kind of chocolate! Disaster! I bought the right ones today! I am about to indulge myself yet again...Hope you enjoy!
Better Than Reese's
3 Cups of powdered sugar
1 1/2 Cups of Graham cracker crumbs
2 sticks of melted margarine
1 Cup of peanut butter
12 oz. bag of MILK chocolate chips
Mix together first four ingredients. Press mixture into 9X 13 pan. Refrigerate until cool. Melt the chocolate chips and spread evenly on top of crumb mixture. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares and store in airtight container. (Tip: Don't leave in fridge too long or it will harden and not cut nicely)
3 comments:
sounds so good! i;ll have to try it out when we get back from the beach!
Sounds good enough to be part of the Thanksgiving menu. I'll add those ingredients to my shopping list. I can always count on you for something good and chocolatie...easy doesn't hurt either.
See ya'll soon ~
Karen
IT IS DELICIOUS. Thanks for bringing the recipe and making it when ya'll visited.All I had to do was get the ingredients.
Love MIMI XOXOXOO
Post a Comment