11/18/08

Fun Idea for the kids

My friend Jennifer and her kids made us some yummy chocolate dipped pretzel sticks the other day. They were very tasty, so I thought we would give it a try! (Does anyone see a theme to my last several post?! No wonder at my Dr. apt. today she told me "well, you sure are having some healthy weight gain!" I have consecutively gained four pounds a visit! I did pass my sugar test and all looks good with the baby by the way) Noah and Madeline really enjoyed dipping the pretzels and decorating them with sprinkles! It wasn't too messy either, and the reward was great! Madeline mostly ate the chocolate the whole time but that's okay! I'd love any more fun ideas to do with the kids for the holidays (crafts, baking, etc...) so let me know if you have any!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalie said...

M picked out a fun kid cookbook at NMP's book fair. I'll look in it and send you anything fun!!

M LOVED her fun book and card! Thanks for letting your M crawl all over the table to make it!

I'll be posting on the family blog later tonight. Wait until you see M's cast. Coming home was HARD, but I'm glad we did it. She was sick almost the whole way home. I was calling doctors in a panic.

Maggie Pelton said...

Check out this site. There's tons of cute Thanksgiving crafts/baking ideas. http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/