11/4/08

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged to do the following:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

My picture is :


This picture was taken when Madeline was 2 weeks old and Noah was 20 months old! Papa and Gammie had come to help with the babies. I remember crying my eyes out when they left! I was so scared to do it by myself with two children... and now I am about to do it with THREE!!! Have I lost my mind?! I can't believe how tiny they both are! Madeline will be one month older than Noah was in this picture when baby arrives! Poor thing, I know her little world is going to be rocked! On a side note, some have asked if they have missed the gender of the baby and we have decided to not find out! We are excited to see what surprise the Lord has for us in our third child! I was very inspired by my friend Mysti to not find out the sex of the baby!

On that note, I tag:
1. Mysti
2. Ashlei
3. Emily
4. Kadie
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sue said...

Susie...it is so much fun not to find out. We didn't find out with Carter, and I would absolutely do it the same way again!

Kellie said...

They are precious, and YES you can do it - I'm living proof! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Maggie Pelton said...

I love all of the recent posts! Way to go on updating so frequently. I totally forgot how mean those bagel factory people were. They were terrible!

Your babies are precious! I'd love to see y'all again before our new babes are born.

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

how exciting! i know boy/girl, they will be loved!

Mysti Chustz said...

okay suz, since you are my blog inspiration, how do you make a collage? I know it has to be easy but i just can't figure out what to do!