Friday, Noah had his class Halloween party. I don't know if I have mentioned that his class is ALL boys! His poor teacher!!! I was anxious to see what it was like to be in their class. It is so different than last year! They were all cute in their costumes. Ms. Justine, Noah's teacher, had a craft that we could do with our boys which I thought was really nice. It was fun to spend that time with my batman! (The second picture I captured was when Noah realized I was there. Love that look on his face!)11/3/08
Class Party
Friday, Noah had his class Halloween party. I don't know if I have mentioned that his class is ALL boys! His poor teacher!!! I was anxious to see what it was like to be in their class. It is so different than last year! They were all cute in their costumes. Ms. Justine, Noah's teacher, had a craft that we could do with our boys which I thought was really nice. It was fun to spend that time with my batman! (The second picture I captured was when Noah realized I was there. Love that look on his face!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it - Wilson is in a class of ALL boys too - 8 just turned 2 -year olds - can you imagine????
Post a Comment