I am so excited and proud to reveal my new, super fabulous blog designed by one of my dear friends Rachel at Uniquely Yours!!! I just love it and hope you do to! I am hoping to be back with a vengeance on my blog updating! Lately the Lord has been reminding me and Joe to remember his faithfulness in our lives. He has always been faithful as our Creator, Redeemer and Deliverer. As we look back at our lives, through all the peaks and valleys, One thing has always been constant...the Lord's hand that has graciously guided us. The reason I want to keep up this blog is to remember the Lord's faithfulness, rejoice in all the good gifts He provides us with and hopefully to be renewed as I rest in God's promises for me and my family (wow that is a lot of "R's").
The daily grind is beyond hard for me. I struggle greatly with the privilege and task of parenting my children in a way that honors the Lord and points my children to Christ. (This accounts for the reason it has been months of no updates!) Daily I am faced with the depth of my sin and my great need for Christ. I am so thankful that Jesus loves me despite myself and based on nothing I can bring to the table. Through our amazing Church in Augusta, I have been so renewed in my faith to keep going and persevere.
As we approach the one year anniversary of our move to Augusta, my goal is to look back at this year in the next couple of weeks and share some highlights. I hope that you, my family and friends, will also be encouraged as you see the Lord at work in our lives and enjoy from afar our little family! Stay tuned...
"Remember the wonders he has done..." Psalm 105:5
12 comments:
LOVE the blog! So glad you are back!
Yay! Thanks for letting me renew your blog!
Glad you are back - maybe one day I can get back to it too! Still can't believe you came to town this summer and didn't even let me know:) Just Kidding, but it would have been great to see you!
Love your new blog! Can't wait to hear more from you!
Anna (Stokes) Sullins
So glad you're back with a vengeance! I love your new purpose for blogging. Can't wait to hear your last year's highlights.
looks awesome and looking forward to keeping up with you again!(: Funny because Andy and I have been talking about the very same thing the last few days...(what an awesome thing it is to remember his provision for our family)...isn't HE so amazing?!!!
So glad!! I have missed you!! :)
I LOOOVE:)
woohoo! I've missed you SO much! Can't wait to check in here to "visit" with you! Miss the kiddos more than I can say. LOVE YOU!
LOVE the new look! but then rachel always does such a fabulous job! :) hope to see more of you around here...i know it's hard with kids!
love, love, LOVE, the new blog design! how big does sadie look sitting on that stool?! and the "this is life" picture is priceless. we are so similar in our daily struggles (as all moms are)...makes me feel close to you even though we're far away and don't get to talk much. think of you often, sweet friend :)
I love your new blog design. Thanks Rachel for inspiration. Praise the Lord for his purpose, your many talents, and blogging again. Parenting is the ultimate mission field of God's grace.
Love,
Mom/ Mimi XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment