2/1/09

A look at our week!


Here are a few pictures to satisfy Aunt Tara! It has been very fun to cuddle a newborn again! There really is nothing like it. Noah had his sweet friend M over and it was a welcome relief for Daddy and Mommy. At one point, he looked over at M and said "I love you" and she said, "I love you too." It was very sweet! We have enjoyed visits from friends and said good bye to my mom and welcomed Papa and Gammie for their stay. The kids are still doing great with their baby sister. I love the picture of me and my girls on the bottom, second over. And can I just say that I love to say "me and the girls or the girls room"...so fun! Visions of matching clothes and girly outings dance in my head!!! And the last picture speaks for itself! Madeline has been into taking her pants down for over a week. Now it has evolved into taking her diaper off as well! Not so fun! We realized today that she is taking it off after she pottys. So why not put out the potty and see what happens...today she told us "potty potty", so my mom took her in there and sure enough she went potty! She was so proud of herself! We'll see what happens... that was one of the hardest things I did with Noah! So, I am not holding my breath.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks Suz :) You know it's killing me not to be there...

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Okay, Ellie Kate did the SAME thing last week!!! I'm not pushing it right now because I don't have the energy. I think it helps to have big brothers who go on the potty! Love all the pics. I too love saying "the girls and am always thinking of how to buy matching outfits without breaking the bank:). Let me know how the room sharing goes. I'm going to try it eventually with my two. Love ya!

The Family Senter said...

Sadie is adorable!
We are rejoicing with you guys on this precious blessing!
the pictures of Noah and Maddie meeting her were too sweet!
and I'm sorry but I had to laugh at the story about Joe (although I am sure it was not funny at all at the time). I'm so glad someone was there to "catch" him though!
love you guys and am rejoicing with you!
Chrystal

A Grieving Mother said...

Love all the pics Susie! It looks like things are going great. Please let me know if there is anything I can do!!

Maggie Pelton said...

Way to go on the great updates! How had I not heard the story about Joe yet? That's hilarious!!!

Leigh Collins said...

Oh, having girls is sooo much fun! But just get ready for the drama!