
My sweet friend Jennifer has let us borrow this beautiful bassinet. I wish I could say that Sadie LOVES it and spends all her nights in it! We are praying that will be true sooner than later! Sadie did have a great night last night and camped out in there all night, except for feedings of course! It cracks me up how many things we try to get our babies to sleep and the countless questioning of all your actions. It ranges from the swaddle, the white noise on the sound machine, light on vs. light off, using the boppy, the paci, trying to get them to suck their fingers, nursing, crying, etc...oh the joys of the "survival mode"! Thanks to those who have reminded me of my own advice in the past, please keep it coming because my brain is mush!


5 comments:
I just love when they sleep with their arms above their heads!!
I can't believe how much Sadie has changed in just one week. That little smirk is defintely her Daddy's. Miss you all.
Hang in there Suz and seriously, whatever it takes to get some sleep and take care of mama and the rest of the fam, DO IT!!!! She will be fine and SHE WILL eventually sleep through the night:) LOVE YOU and praying for all of you! By the way she is a little doll!
I LOVE her little grin! Cute blanket, too!
So funny you're saying this. Being pregnant with #2 I have lately been pondering "what did we do when....". I hope it all comes back to me!!!! She is just precious!!!
Post a Comment