1/28/09

Meeting our Baby Sister

Seeing Noah and Madeline meet Sadie for the first time was absolutely priceless. They looked so adorable in their little scrubs! Noah was very excited and wanted to kiss and hug on her. He almost immediately wanted to sing her a song. So I asked him what song he wanted to sing, and he said "no more monkeys jumping on the bed"! So he started singing and it was super cute! Then we all sang her happy birthday! It was a very sweet moment. Madeline was interested for a few minutes and then was off to bigger and better things like jumping on and off the couch and bed! There are so many reasons that I loved not finding out what the sex of the baby was, and one of them was that only God knew what the baby would be. I was so excited to see how the Lord would shape our family. I enjoyed sitting there with our three children, taking it all in, watching our oldest embrace the newest addition to our family. Joe and I are so proud of Noah and Madeline and the little people they are becoming.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

natalie said...

I got some of her pictures up today. She's beautiful!!!

Love,
natalie

Anonymous said...

Are you home yet? I work across the street from the hospital and was going to drop by yesterday to see you, but all my patients showed up and I couldn't get away. I hope you are doing well. Baby Sadie is precious!

laura said...

Susie! It's Laura K. Your old China buddy :)

I had such fun finding your blog and reading about sweet Sadie! I can't believe how similar our families are.... my oldest just turned 3 in December, our third is due in March. Two girls, and a little boy on the way.

Congrats to all of you and praise Jesus for a healthy baby girl! I'll be back to your blog to see more Sadie photos and check out the adjustment to "mom of 3"!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

You are doing an AWESOME job keeping the blog up! Way to go girl!!! I love all the pics and can't wait to hear more how it is going now that you are home. I'm praying and thinking about you as you adjust to the craziness of 3 kids. Just remember your own advice...the first 6 weeks (although I find it to be more like 8 or maybe even 12 - ha!) are survival mode!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE SCRUBS!!! That is the most precious thing! These pics are priceless!