
We are on the countdown! We have been watching this little plate tick off the days since New Years. I seriously can't believe that we can count the days on one hand now! My Dr. appointment went great. I am 1-2 cm and 60% effaced so the induction is a go. Shockingly I gained 3 pounds in ONE week!!! I am not even sure how that is possible, but I about passed out in disbelief! If the hospital has a bed for
me, we are set to go in Monday night (1/26) and be induced in the morning of 1/27! Please pray that a bed will be open!

This is Noah at his first princess and knight birthday party! He is going to be one lucky boy. There were SO many girls and just three boys! It was the cutest party ever and I cannot wait for Madeline to have her own princess party one day! Another sweet story...Each night Noah will come and kiss me good night and then pull up my shirt and kiss the belly. The other night he whispered to the baby "trying enjoying your mommy's tummy"...translation- try to enjoy your mommy's tummy! It was the sweetest moment. His little heart has been emerging into a very caring boy. It makes me so proud! It is nice to get thrown a bone every now and then!

Madeline at the party. Poor girl is cutting both of her "I' teeth and is having a hard time. She is a hoot though. Today she climbed up on top of the table as I was making lunch. When I turned around, she had taken off her diaper and was just sitting there, bare bottom on my kitchen table! Please pray for her as she becomes a big sister for the first time! I know it will be a tough transition. She has been loving her baby doll , one minute she is just gentle and feeding it and the next she is twisting the head backwards! Hope this is not a sign!

Madeline got Noah's boots on and loved walking around in them. So Noah got Daddy's on. Pretty cute! I'm on the lookout for some pink cowgirl boots!

6 comments:
Can't believe it either! I wish we could get Madeline and EK together...they would be hilarious! Oh, and EK has the same dress that Madeline has on too. So cute!
Suz--we are so exicted for you! Can't wait to meet him or her. Love the pics... and love to you. Check out our blog at www.thephillipsfile.blogspot.com.
XO, amos
so exciting! praying for a easy and safe delivery! :)
I just can't believe we'll be meeting that precious baby in a few short days.
I can not believe it is here for you! I am excited to see if it's boy or girl! Thinking about you and was wishing he/she would be born on the 30th though! Can't wait to hear how it goes and please know I am praying for you.
susie, I am a professional on cowboy boots. Sheplers.com has them. I think they may be a round $40.00, not sure. We have ordered several pairs from them. Can't wait to find our what baby #3 is.
Love you and prayer for you and the family.
Post a Comment