


Tonight we began our 4th of July celebration by going to watch Macon's minor league baseball team, Macon Music (yep, that's right!), play. It was Noah and Maddie's first baseball game! Noah had a good time checking out all that was going on around him. We didn't last too long but it was nice to get out and enjoy the surprisingly cool weather. Joe went to a Braves game recently and bought Noah a bat and ball. When we got home, Noah went to his room and got his bat and started swinging at this other baseball toy he has. It was neat to see him connect what we had just seen to his toys at home. We think he is a genius, but most parents do I guess!! We are planning on going to the zoo tomorrow in Atlanta and cooking out with some friends. Hope you have a Happy 4th of July!
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear about the zoo! I think we're going to take Meryt for her b'day in October when it's a little cooler, hopefully. Happy 4th! Love, me
Sounds like ya'll have had a fun couple of weeks!! I love all the pics. SO precious!
Post a Comment