

It is so hard to believe that Madeline is two months old already! The time has flown by on one hand, but making it through those first weeks seemed to drag on! She is doing great and I feel like we are going to make it! We just had her checkup today. Madeline is 50% in weight at 10 pounds and 15 ounces! She is sleeping fabulously at night and during the day! This week she has been going 8-9 hours and we could not be more thrilled! The Lord is so good to allow this to happen! It has made everything so much easier! It is amazing what sleep or lack of will do to a person! She still has acid reflux and looses one meal a day, but her medicine is allowing it to be painless. Our carpet, furniture, clothes, carrier and bouncer will never be the same, but that is okay! I am praying she will grow out of this by four months! I am posting some great pictures that my good friend Natalie took of her two weeks ago. Hope you enjoy!
5 comments:
Susie- Your pictures are absolutely adorable! You should be so proud! Glad to hear that things are going better! Can't wait to see you all again! Take care.
All those smelly stains are so worth having her. She is beautiful. You and Joe are awesome parents. Madeline and Noah are growing up in a home where they will learn to love and rely on the Lord as their parents do.
Love you! Natalie
Our things will never be the same either! Reflux is so fun! And I hope Madeline gets better by 4 months, but just so you know Ellie Kate is still spitting up as much as ever...just not in pain. I am hoping by 6 months! I love the pictures...and the story of Noah running through the restaurant is priceless. You are a great storyteller-I felt like I was right there with you! Love you and miss you!
Love the pics...she looks like her Daddy in the first one!
The pictures of Maddie are beautiful! Natalie needs to do that for a living!
Post a Comment