6/30/10

Our week at the beach

I know I have dropped off the face of the blog planet! I really do want to do better, it just seems to take a backseat to everything else. My sweet husband gave me a Canon Rebel for mothers day and our 7 year anniversary . I promised him that I would do better sharing our pictures since the new camera would motivate me and all! It's true it motivates me to take lots of pictures, it is just the posting the pictures that I get hung up on! I really can't believe that summer is half way over. It really seems like we just got going. We have enjoyed lots of summer activities including a wonderful week at Ocean Isle beach with the Lovekamp family. I didn't try to hard to narrow down my favorite pictures, it simply was too hard. I hope you enjoy them...that is if I still have any readers out there!


I was so hopeful with my snazzy new camera that I was going to get "to die for" beach pictures. However, my little subjects just wouldn't cooperate!

We enjoyed playing with our cousins, playing putt-putt, flying kites, catching crabs with chicken on a string, swimming at the pool, and building sand castles... Noah surprised us all and learned to swim. It was pretty cool watching him dive for sticks and do cannonballs off the side of the pool!

I am ready to go back! Thank you Gammie and Papa for a fabulous vacation!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Yay for an update! Yay for a new camera!!! The pics are so cute. It's so fun to see how much the kids have grown. They are all so adorable...and you look hot in your bikini:)!!!

Anonymous said...

love seeing your precious and beautiful children!!! Have y'all made many new friends there yet? Hope the adjustment has gone well!

Anonymous said...

love seeing your precious and beautiful children!!! Have y'all made many new friends there yet? Hope the adjustment has gone well!

Ashley said...

love seeing your precious and beautiful children!!! Have y'all made many new friends there yet? Hope the adjustment has gone well!

natalie said...

YEAH! You are still there! We miss you so much! I love the beach pics. Can't wait to see Noah swim. Meryt still "just practices" (her words).

giant {{HUGS}}

Amy Phillips said...

Girl...I SOOO miss you!!! Yes, you have readers! I check periodically to see if you've updated. I want to all the news and details of your not-too-far-a-way world. I am staying home next year. We MUST meet to see one another! XO, amos

Cynthia Glover said...

Amazing mother and wife, talented, creative,extraordinary party planner,fabulous cook,domestic engineer, and now photographer. You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynthia Glover said...

Amazing mother & wife, talented, creative,fabulous cook,wonderful friend, extraordianry party planner, and now photographer.
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!