4/27/11

Easter Weekend


Our handsome boy, Noah, who is 5 1/2. Joe and I got to experience a very tender moment at the end of March. One night we were putting Noah to bed and he told us that he wanted to ask Jesus to be his Savior. He prayed, "Dear Jesus, I am sorry for my sin. Please come into my heart and make me clean." Joe and I are so thankful for how the Lord has made the truth of the Gospel so simple and clear, even for a five year old to understand his need for a Savior and what Jesus did for him. I will never forget his soft words as he prayed to God so unscripted, right from his heart. Thank you Jesus.

Madeline just turned 4! She is a mess and I am frightened for my future as she juts out her hip, hand accompaning the hip, and decides which shoes look bests with her outfit that she picks out at night! Last week when Joe was praying with her, she prayed, "Dear God, we love you. You died on the cross for us, and I am glad you died on the cross for us."

Miss Sadie turned 2 in January! I need to post pictures of her penguin party! Sadie is as cute as ever with her little personality that holds it's own with her siblings! She is still not talking much and we are supposed to start speech therapy as soon as the insurance will agree to it! Instead of talking, she has an assortment of faces she pulls out to anyone willing to look! I plan on posting those as well! You can tell from the picture that her lovie goes anywhere she goes! The thing is nasty but well loved!



Love this picture...just wish I could get Sadie to cooperate!



This was at the egg hunt at Church.



I just love the grounds of our church. It is neat to worship in such a historical place.
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebrating our Saviour's resurrection! He is risen indeed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: