8/26/09

Pirate Party Pictures


We had the best time with all of our family and friends. Aunt Tara, Uncle Adam and Jack made the drive from NC which was very special! We were so thankful they made the trip. Noah received lots of fun gifts and his first bike from Daddy and Mommy! He was very excited and I still find it hard to believe that my baby has his own bike! I owe my wonderful friends many thanks for all their help to pull off such a fun party! I know I am so loved and hope they know how much I love them! Love you sassy apron girls!
On Monday, Noah's actual birthday, I got to bring cupcakes to his class! This is the first time we have been able to celebrate his birthday at school since his new school started 8/10 (whoo hoo!). Noah is in the 4k Friendly Frog class and is loving it! I was very proud to see him at school! Now if he would only act that good at home we'd be in business!
Noah, you are my precious firstborn. You have taught me so much about myself these past four years. It is such an adventure watching you grow, learn new things, explore and discover this world around you. God has blessed us with you. We love you buddy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: