9/15/08

The Best Dressed Girl in Macon


Madeline with all her new loot!


Madeline already in set of pj's and cute slippers! She was pulling the clothes out as fast as I was.
My best friend from high school, Rachel, sent Madeline a HUGE box of dresses, pj's, shoes, bows, etc... that her daughter Sophia can no longer wear. Madeline hit the jackpot!!! All my dreams of my daughter in beautiful smocked dresses has come true!! I was like a kid in a candy store opening that box! Everything is so beautiful! Rach, you are the best! I am so encouraged by your generosity and kindness. I only hope that I can be as generous and gracious as you! So when you see my cutie styling around town, she has Sophia and her mommy to thank!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

natalie said...

I think my M and your M have the same orange smock Halloween dress!!! Does that one have little hats smocked across the top???

Miss you!

Leigh Collins said...

How are you feeling Suz? I just love all the smocked things. Mary Mac is such the tomboy that she started refusing to wear that stuff as soon as she could talk (one the battles I choose not to fight). Anna is such the girly girl so I'm hoping that all of that money I spent on the smocked stuff will finally pay off! She'll probably be wearing it until she's a teenager if I get my preference!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

You did hit the jackpot!!! If you need someone to wear the bows until Maddie can...send them my way:) Hee, Hee!!!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

how sweet! love those cute little slipers!