Noah loves Diego! He got some fun presents! I can't believe my baby boy is three years old!
Madeline had a big time in the ducky pool! I love this secession of pictures...almost got it, going for it on my tippy toes, got it! And now a dunk from Papa! She was soaked and loving it!
This was cousin Clayton and Noah after the party...just chilin' watching his new Diego DVD from Aunt Tara and Jack! (check out the mini dvd player in the corner). Noah showing off his new cowboy boots from Gammie and Papa! Maddie being Maddie!We celebrated Noah's third birthday yesterday with a "Go Diego Go" party! We originally were having an outside "
rainforest" party with lots of sprinklers and pools, but Hurricane Faye had other ideas! So at 4:00 p.m. on Friday I had to come up with Plan B. My friend Wendie saved the day and let me borrow all these carnival games from her church! So we ended up having a bean bag throw, ring toss, fishing for frogs and lizards and bobbing for ducks! I am so thankful that the kids had a great time and didn't even know the plan had changed! Both of our families were able to be here which was nice. It was a great day with our family and friends! Thanks to all who came and made it a special day for Noah! We are grateful for each of you.
4 comments:
Looks like you had fun despite the change of plans!!! I can't believe Noah is 3 either! Happy Birthday big boy:)
Oh so much fun! By the way, you look awesome - not fair!!! Just kidding! Kids are amazing - just when we think all ofr our plans are ruined and we have to come up with a new plan, the kids never skip a beat or know the difference!
Everything looks great!! I was hoping you still got to do it outside but looks like the backup plan worked out great. You did such a good job on all the decor. I love the vines! Also love all the color coordinating outfits! Cute shirt, Suz!
Wow, Birthday Queen...you pulled it off again! I thought about you when the weather started getting icky...so glad a plan B came together. It looks like it was awesome! Happy Birthday sweet Noah!!! We love you!
Post a Comment