2/14/08
Valentine Party
Noah had his Valentine party at school today! We made heart- shaped cookies yesterday and he got to decorate each one! Let's just say there were A LOT of sprinkles on each cookie! He loves to "shake, shake, shake" the sprinkles! It was cute to watch him help Ms. Cherrie put his valentine's in each of his friend's bag. We love Ms. Cherrie and Ms. Susan! When we got home, it was time to unload the loot! Noah loves suckers and was very thrilled to see so many! I just love being his mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Two sweet hearts!!!! I loved the frog balloon. It reminded me of Noah's Halloween costume.Maddie's smile beams like a ray of sunshine.
Love Mimi
Happy Late Valentines! Love the pictures, he is just growing up! Maddie is so precious. Thanks for your message you left me!
Hey Suzie,
Your babies are so beautiful! I found your blog through Sue's blog, and I just love looking through your pictures. I'm glad y'all are doing so well. I wish we could all get together sometime!
Love,
Mary Ruffin
Post a Comment