My friend Rachel P. turned me on to Dot Art. They are really neat paints that are easy (and not messy) for the kids to use. They come out in dots and are helpful for the kids to paint "inside the lines". These were a birthday gift from Great Grandpa Kleinschmidt! Thanks Grandpa! Noah and Madeline both love to "paint"! They are sending you one in the mail so be on the lookout!
Dot Art Addition: I found our dot art at a specialty toy shop in town. However, you can go online at www.dotart.com and order it. I hope you all find it! It is a little expensive ($14-16) for five colors, but totally worth it.


4 comments:
Ellie Kate LOVED dot art! She does them at her school. Where do you buy them?
We LOVE dot art! Hope you're hanging in there...think of you often and pray for your sanity :) Please pray for mine too!
Where did you find the dot art supplies? I've looked everywhere here for them in the past and can't seem to find them! Maybe I'm looking in the wrong part of the craft store! Help?
The dot art looks like bingo number markers. I wonder if you could use them. Of course, read the label to check for safety. Teachers think out of the box.:)Love Mimi xoxoxooxoxxo
Post a Comment