6/17/08

Noah's Sprinkler Party

I know these posts are so late, but better late than never. Noah's last day of 2k ended the middle of May...sad day for Mommy!!! I couldn't believe that this school year has already flown by! I loved having Noah at "school" two days a week just as much as he loved it! He always wanted to know if today was a school day! His buddy Andy (precious picture middle right) was also a huge highlight for him. "What did you do at school today", I would ask. "Play with Andy" was always the response! Noah and Andy will be moving on to 3 k in the Fall, going three days a week!!! Madeline will go to Mother's Morning Out one day a week! I don't even know what to think with one whole morning by myself! I will relish it, though it will mainly be spent in Kroger and Wal- Mart, with mad dashes to Target! I am so thankful for our wonderful preschool and the love they have for my children. It has been a truly wonderful experience.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maggie Pelton said...

Better late than never. Though this post is not about Madeline's bathing suit, I must know what brand it is and where I might aquire one. Maggie must have one! It's the cutest little turtle suit I've ever seen!!