

Our little frog had a big time on Halloween! We went to a church festival with some of our friends. We have noticed that Noah is definetly an independent child! He is off and running on his own, never looking back to see where we are! It makes Mama a little nervous to say the least! He "played" several games, ate some cotton candy, and took a ride on the train! I can only imagine what the next halloween will be like!
2 comments:
He is the cutest frog I've ever seen! I can't believe how big he's getting...he's looking more and more like a little boy, not a baby! Hope that doesn't make you too sad, Mommy!
Love the frog costume! You are right about next halloween--adding a little one to the chaos is crazy! But so much fun! Kelly is right, he is looking like a little boy, not so much a baby anymore!
Post a Comment