10/10/06

Our First Attempt

Well, we have finally jumped on board of the family blogs! We have no idea how it all works but are looking forward to figuring it all out. We have been so encouraged as we read our friend's blogs and watch their families grow. We hope that we can keep you up to date with what is going on in our family as well! So, here we go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, suz, not only is this your first attempt at blogging but this is my first attempt at reading a blog, so that makes you more adept at this than me. Cool! Your site looks GREAT and Noah and y'all look GREAT blog-wise. I'm so impressed. Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

Very cool, I want one...I am not that internet savvy. What a beautiful family!
Love you,
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hey - no fair, you took the name "lovekampfamily". I guess what they say about the early bird is right...
Good to see you guys in pictures at least. Keep them coming!
Josh

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am thoroughly impressed with this whole "blogging" thing. The pictures look great and even though you know I'm a Carolina Grad--Noah sure looks cute in his Georgia shirt. Wendie